GTRPWR Forums  

Go Back   GTRPWR Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Marketplace > Feast Auto Group

Old 05-31-2010   #1
support@feastauto
Vendor

My Ride: Nissan / Honda
Arrow INTRO - GTR PWR With Feast Auto

GTR PWR & Friends

First and foremost, I want to thank McFly for the invitation to this new club. He was one of the first customers for Feast Auto several years ago. Always placing orders & sending in many referrals. For this I thank you. You made the early days of retail sales a breeze.

About Feast Auto - the company is based in Yokohama, Japan. We also have a several regional supporters all over the globe which continue to keep business real active. For support parts we offer a lot of Nissan, Toyota, Subaru & Honda genuine parts. Along side this entry level support we also offer a broad level of aftermarket parts and accessory’s. Our online store is not entirely active with all the go fast goodies, so we ask for manual inquires for quoting. Replies are very prompt. 90% of the time same day to be spot on.

For car support it’s an ongoing service. Volume is not that large and never really has been. The whole process is rather personal. From discussing current market values to advising vehicle conditions while inspecting. The experience is immense quite frankly. And not only this, but the after sale options are also very good. From offering general maintenance all the way up to engine upgrades, engine tuning and so on.

Closing in, thank you for checking us out and look forward to supporting all members of GTR PWR!

Adam
Feast Auto Group – Director

HP: www.feastautoexport.com
support@feastauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010   #2
DrMango
RB-X GT2

My Ride: The Binford 2000
Default Re: INTRO - GTR PWR With Feast Auto

I said my welcome in the other thread but its good to have a really good parts provider on this forum now. Happy to see you on board

Kyle